MUHANGA Municipal Asphalt Road
On April 11, CRBC Rwanda Office received the notification of award of MUHANGA Municipal Asphalt Road (4.886km) Project, which is invested by the World Bank and whose owner is the MUHANGA Municipal Government of Rwanda.The funds of MUHANGA Municipal Asphalt Road (4.886km) Project are from the World Bank. The MUHANGA Municipal Government of Rwanda presided over the bidding work and sent the tender notice on the official newspaper on February 4, 2017 to start the tender. Rwanda Office submitted the tender on March 10 and formally received the notification of award from the owner.
This project is the first World Bank project CRBC has won in the past two years. CRBC works hard to be a pioneer and makes a good start for the Group to bid for the projects with the investment from international bilateral development banks such as the World Bank and African Development Bank in the future.
A free trade agreement (FTA) to be signed in November by China's Hong Kong Special Administrative ...
If we define financial integration as enhancing capital mobility across borders, can we find indic...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 340
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 183
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 171
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 154
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 139
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 119
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 100
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 99
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 90