China loans €80 m to Belt and Road projects in Bulgaria
The China Development Bank's Chongqing branch signed a loan contract worth €80 million (US$95.42 million) with the Bulgarian Development Bank recently.
The loan will mainly be used in the Belt and Road projects in Bulgaria and satisfy the Chinese enterprises' need for funds in the country.
According to the banking supervisory bureau of Chongqing, by the first half of this year, the balance of financing of the Chongqing banking industry's support for the enterprises' going out has exceeded 9 billion yuan (US$1.36 billion).
- Last Article：Wind power plant launched in Pakistan
- Next Article：Nigeria awards $5.8bn Mambilla hydro scheme to Chinese firm
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 201
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105