Amador Cruise Terminal Project in Panama is Won by CHEC
On July 31, CHEC won the bid for Amador Cruise Terminal Project in Panama, with a contract value of some USD 165 million and a construction period of 540 days.
Located on Perico Island at the Panama Canal Pacific Entrance, the project involves the design and construction of a two-berth cruise terminal, a breakwater and a revetment, land formation and foundation treatment, the dredging of the approach channel, turning waters and apron waters, the construction of a two-story terminal building, the construction of auxiliary facilities such as road, park, water, electricity and HVAC facilities, etc.
- Last Article：Ghana's Largest Port Machinery Order is Won by ZPMC
- Next Article：Wind power plant launched in Pakistan
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 201
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105