Amador Cruise Terminal Project in Panama is Won by CHEC
On July 31, CHEC won the bid for Amador Cruise Terminal Project in Panama, with a contract value of some USD 165 million and a construction period of 540 days.
Located on Perico Island at the Panama Canal Pacific Entrance, the project involves the design and construction of a two-berth cruise terminal, a breakwater and a revetment, land formation and foundation treatment, the dredging of the approach channel, turning waters and apron waters, the construction of a two-story terminal building, the construction of auxiliary facilities such as road, park, water, electricity and HVAC facilities, etc.
- Last Article：Ghana's Largest Port Machinery Order is Won by ZPMC
- Next Article：Wind power plant launched in Pakistan
A free trade agreement (FTA) to be signed in November by China's Hong Kong Special Administrative ...
If we define financial integration as enhancing capital mobility across borders, can we find indic...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 340
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 183
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 171
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 154
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 139
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 119
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 100
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 99
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 90