Rehabilitation and Widening Works of Huye-Kitabi Road commenced
On September 18, Rehabilitation and Widening Works of Huye-Kitabi Road 53km undertaken by CRBC Rwanda Office was formally commenced.
The Project is jointly funded by Government of Rwanda (GOR), Saudi Arabia Fund for Development (SFD), OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) and Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa (BADEA), and is guided by BADEA, with Rwanda Transport Development Agency as the Owner. With a total length of 53km, the Project extends from Huye to Kitabi. Located in Southern Province in Rwanda, it is a trunk road connecting the Southern Province and Western Province, as well as an important pass to the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Last Article：New China-Europe rail-sea cargo route opens
- Next Article：First Chinese-invested TV channel launches in Cambodia
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 161
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97