Construction For CSCEC's Integrated Transportation Hub, Largest in Hunan, Completed
On August 14, the construction of Hunan's first large integrated transportation hub -- Changsha Hexi Transportation Hub, invested and built by China State Construction Engineering Corporation's (CSCEC) China Construction Fifth Engineering Division Corp., Ltd., is completed.
There are the subway, long-distance buses, urban public transport, city buses, taxis and cars in the hub, and passengers can switch to another mode of transport within 100 meters, which will not take longer than five minutes. The transportation hub will begin trial operation in October.
- Last Article：CCCC's designed Zhuhai Hengqin Pipeline Becomes National Model
- Next Article：None
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91