The Egyptian Ministry of Transport and a coalition of Chinese firms signed on Tuesday an agreement worth 1.24 billion U.S. dollars to build a light rail transit in new districts around Cairo.
A Chinese company has begun building Malaysia’s $13bn East Coast Rail Link (ECRL), with Prime Minister Najib Razak (pictured) urging it to finish before 2024.
The world's first panda-shaped solar station in Datong, North China's Shanxi Province, was officially put into operation on Thursday after a two-month dry run.
At a cost of 55 billion ringgit (12.83 billion U.S. dollars), the 688-km East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) will help upgrade public transportation infrastructure in the east coast, said Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak when inaugurating a ground-breaking ceremony of the project.
Expansion work on Ethiopia's largest airport the Addis Ababa Bole International Airport is expected to be finished just in time for the 30th Ordinary Summit of the African Union in January 2018.
A ceremony is held at the construction site of Baihetan project, which is located downstream of the Jinsha River, the upper section of the Yangtze, in Ningnan county of southwest China's Sichuan Province and Qiaojia county of neighboring Yunnan Province, on Aug. 3, 2017. Building work on what will be the world's second largest hydropower station started Thursday.
Runway Renovation and Expansion Project of Ouesso Airport in Congo-Brazzaville passes final acceptance
Runway Renovation and Expansion Project of Ouesso Airport is the first project of its kind undertaken by CRBC in Congo-Brazzaville.
Nerves are taut in China over the structural integrity of the Great Wall at Badaling as engineers blast a tunnel deep underneath for a record-breaking high-speed railway, and a cavernous station.
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80