The 400-megawatt Lower Sesan II Hydropower Plant, which is Cambodia's biggest hydropower dam so far, will start operation in November after almost four years of construction.
China Merchant Ports Holdings aims to building the Hambantota Port in southern Sri Lanka into a global maritime center, the company said at Colombo's Ceylon Chamber of Commerce on Friday.
China Merchants Port Holdings Co., Ltd. (CMPort) announced that it has acquired 90 percent shares of TCP Participações S.A. (TCP), operator of the second-largest port in Brazil, for 7.228 billion Hong Kong dollars (about 6.026 billion yuan).
A 15-megawatt photovoltaic power station, with investment from China-based Sirius Holding Group, has been put into operation in Astrakhan, Russia.
China General Nuclear Power Corporation, known as CGN, said on Monday it will bid to invest in a financially troubled 15 billion pound($20.35 billion) nuclear power station planned for Cumbria, in Northwest England.
Zambia has launched construction of a China-funded mega-road project that connects the southern and central parts of the country to the mining towns in the Copperbelt province.
A group of Chinese companies has signed the first high-speed rail deal in China to be financed by private sector cash in a public-private partnership, or PPP.
A freight train chugged out of a railway station in Shenyang in northeast China's Liaoning province on Saturday, heading for Duisburg, Germany.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91