Plans to build a second Lisbon airport have been delivered to the government, the CEO of Airports Portugal (ANA) announced on Monday.
An industrial park was launched Thursday in southern China's Guangdong Province to boost economic ties between China and Latin American countries.
On November 1, Mombasa-Nairobi SGR constructed and operated by CRBC held its ceremony for the launch of the second pair of passenger train in Nairobi South Station.
Two Chinese companies will start planning a railway across the Sahara Desert linking Sudan’s Red Sea coast to landlocked Chad after an agreement was signed yesterday with the Sudanese government.
Construction of two underwater tunnels on the China-Russia East-Route Natural Gas Pipeline is going smoothly, local government said on Thursday.
A newly built railway line connecting Azerbaijan, Turkey and Georgia was inaugurated on Monday in Azerbaijan's capital city of Baku.
A launch ceremony for the test run of an international land freight transport road system connecting China, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan was staged in Tashkent on Oct. 30.
The Bangladeshi government signed a framework agreement with China on Sunday for construction of a 220-km pipeline to carry oil from tankers in the Bay of Bengal to storage plants on the mainland.
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 201
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105