Investment principles of Silk Road Fund
The Fund prioritizes investments under the Belt and Road Initiative, endeavors to promote coordination and integration of the development strategies between China and host countries of its investment.</p>
The Fund conducts business based on market principles, invests in projects with sustainable and reasonable returns in the medium to long term and safeguards its shareholders’interests.
The Fund upholds international market standards and complies with relevant laws and regulations of China and the host countries and regions. The Fund also strives to promote environmentally friendly and sustainable development and seeks mutually beneficial cooperation with other financial institutions and enterprises.
The Fund will welcome investors who share common goals to join or cooperate at the project or subsidiary fund levels.
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 161
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97