Investment scope of Silk Road Fund
The Fund invests in infrastructure, resources and energy development, industrial capacity cooperation and financial cooperation. The Fund respects international standards and norms, and follows the laws and regulations of China and the host countries.
Infrastructure: We are committed to enhancing connectivity of infrastructure, with focus on the alignment of infrastructure construction planning with technical standard systems, in an attempt to build a comprehensive, multi-level connectivity network.
Resources and energy development: While strengthening cooperation in exploring and developing traditional energy resources, we boost multi-level interactions in the areas of clean and renewable energy, aiming to establish extensive cooperation in energy resources.
Industrial capacity cooperation: By aligning China's advance production capacities with overseas demands, we support equipment, technology, standards and services going global to drive the development of host countries’ economy and society.
Financial cooperation: Under an improved framework on investment and financing cooperation, we innovate the model of financial cooperation and strengthen cooperation with international financial institutions to jointly build an open, diversified and mutually beneficial platform for financial cooperation.
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 161
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97