China, Russia decide to broaden energy cooperation
BEIJING, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli met with Alexei Miller, CEO of Russian natural gas company Gazprom, on Monday, agreeing to broaden cooperation in the energy sector.
Promoted by leaders of the two countries, Sino-Russian energy cooperation has achieved remarkable results, Zhang said.
The two sides should implement the China-Russia east-route gas pipeline project and strengthen cooperation in upstream oil-gas projects, oil-gas standards as well as gas-fired electricity generation, he said.
He stressed that bilateral energy cooperation must adhere to market rules and the principle of mutual benefit and win-win outcomes.
Miller said that Russia-China gas cooperation has developed in an all-round model and has reached an unprecedented height.
He said Russia is ready to advance the construction of east-route gas pipeline project with China.
The landmark signing of a bilateral memorandum of understanding on the Belt and Road (B&R) initiat...
Power interconnection, with the UHV (ultra-high-voltage) power grid as the backbone network, consi...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 380
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 210
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 202
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 177
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 152
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 147
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 117
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 113
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 112