China, Russia decide to broaden energy cooperation
BEIJING, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli met with Alexei Miller, CEO of Russian natural gas company Gazprom, on Monday, agreeing to broaden cooperation in the energy sector.
Promoted by leaders of the two countries, Sino-Russian energy cooperation has achieved remarkable results, Zhang said.
The two sides should implement the China-Russia east-route gas pipeline project and strengthen cooperation in upstream oil-gas projects, oil-gas standards as well as gas-fired electricity generation, he said.
He stressed that bilateral energy cooperation must adhere to market rules and the principle of mutual benefit and win-win outcomes.
Miller said that Russia-China gas cooperation has developed in an all-round model and has reached an unprecedented height.
He said Russia is ready to advance the construction of east-route gas pipeline project with China.
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 161
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97