Kenya and China on Thursday signed an agreement on the avoidance of double taxation that aims to boost bilateral commercial ties, Kenyan officials said.
More businesses should get on board the direct railway link connecting Tilburg in the Netherlands and the Chinese city of Chengdu, said Dutch and Chinese officials on Friday when celebrating the first anniversary of this promising connection.
China Development Bank (CDB), the largest Chinese bank for foreign investment and financing cooperation, on Sunday signed two deals to provide loans to Egypt's two major financial institutions SAIBANK and Banque Misr.
China hopes Singapore will support Chinese enterprises who wish to participate in the Singapore-Malaysia high-speed railway project, Premier Li Keqiang said on Tuesday.
The AIIB will consider many projects this year. "We are assessing 19 projects now," said Joachim von Amsberg, vice governor of AIIB.
Chief Executive Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor on Monday announced that the government will sign a new cooperation agreement with the Chinese mainland to give full play to the city's unique advantages under the "one country, two systems" principle in support of the Belt and Road Initiative.
China will continue to carry forward international cooperation in the green finance sector and promote green investment under the Belt and Road (B&R) Initiative, said Yin Yong, deputy governor of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC).
The second forum on the Belt and Road Initiative co-organized by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) government and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) was held Monday.
The Belt and Road Initiative proposed by China is of great significance in the process of globaliz...
Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has said that the Belt and Road Initiative of China is ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 344
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 187
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 175
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 156
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 141
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 120
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 103
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 102
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 91