The World Bank supports the Belt and Road Initiative and will work with countries to leverage the initiative's full benefits, Jim Yong Kim, president of the 189-member global body, said on Thursday in Washington.
Shanghai aims to become an investment and financing hub for markets involved in the Belt and Road Initiative and a global renminbi financial services center, said city authorities on Wednesday.
The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) initiative has entered a new fruitful era, according to Pakistan's Minister for Interior and Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms.
China has proposed, over the past five years, the Belt and Road Initiative and the vision of building a community of shared destiny for humankind, which will help establish a just and fair global governance system.
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has announced it will invest 150 million U.S. dollars in the International Finance Corporation (IFC)'s Emerging Asia Fund to address the infrastructure gap in Asia.
Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli met with Alexei Miller, CEO of Russian natural gas company Gazprom, on Monday, agreeing to broaden cooperation in the energy sector.
Chinese enterprises have positive expectations on investment in BRICS countries.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a 150-million-U.S.-dollar loan to help improve the delivery of urban services and infrastructure in eight municipalities in the southern parts of Nepal.
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 353
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 160
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 105
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 105
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97