A Chinese university signed a memorandum of understanding with Thailand's King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok on Tuesday to jointly train rail professionals for the rail industry in Thailand and otherASEAN countries.
Jordan and China are discussing the signing of a memorandum of understanding on cooperation as part of the Belt and Road initiative, Chinese Ambassador in Amman Pan Weifang said Monday.
The State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) said Thursday that the Silk Road Fund and General Electric (GE) had established a joint energy infrastructure investment platform.
Chinese and US companies signed 19 agreements valued at about $9 billion on Wednesday covering areas such as energy, food and transport. It was an effort that Vice-Premier Wang Yang called a “warmup” for more agreements ahead.
U.S. President Donald Trump Wednesday kicked off his three-day visit to China, creating a significant opportunity for the two countries to strengthen their bilateral cooperation that could also help shape a better future for the whole world.
Eight transformation factors for driving B&R Initiative towards sustainability and shared prosperity
Dr. Thorsten Jelinek, Europe Director at the Taihe Institute, proposes eight transformation factors that have the potential to provide high-level stewardship to the Belt and Road Initiative.
China and Russia signed nearly 20 deals here Wednesday in areas including investment, energy and space exploration.
Trade between China and countries along the Belt and Road amounted to 786 billion U.S. dollars in the first three quarters, the Ministry of Commerce (MOC) said Thursday.
The signing of the Hong Kong-ASEAN free trade agreement (FTA) will bring ample opportunity for the...
Members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are the prior and primary partners o...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 366
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 202
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 194
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 174
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 145
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 142
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 110
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 108
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 105