Chinese Enterprises on the 11th Middle East Rail Exhibition
Local time on March 8th and March 9th, there were over 400 enterprises of rail transit around the world took a part in the 11th Middle East Rail Exhibition. The main contents of this exhibition included railway infrastructure and equipment, management and control systems, consulting and investment services etc.
More than 20 Chinese enterprises, such as China Railway Group Limited, CRRC Corporation Limited and China Railway Signal & Communication Corporation Limited, showed the great achievements of China's scientific and technological innovation, technical service, equipment manufacturing and construction management in the field of high-speed railway construction in recent years. The number of participating Chinese enterprises is the most at this time and it is also the Chinese rail transit enterprises be displayed to the world in the Middle East for the first time. The Exhibition Hall of Chinese enterprises attracted the visiting guests from countries and regions in the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia and South Asia.
Nowadays, Chinese high-speed technology has attracted world attention and recognition which makes it becomes a beautiful name card of Chinese technology, Chinese equipment and made in China. Participating in this rail exhibition has extraordinary significance for Chinese high-speed railway “going out” policy as well as Chinese railway enterprises actively participate in international competition.
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 161
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97