France’s Colas to build tramway in Morocco
Colas has secured the construction contract for the extension of Line 2 of the Rabat tramway in Morocco.
Société du Tramway de Rabat-Salé (STRS) has awarded the €29m contract to the consortium composed of Colas’ railway subsidiary, Colas Rail, and its Morocco-based road construction subsidiary, GTR, to build the extension of Line 2 of the Rabat-Salé tramway.
This extension will connect Rabat’s Yacoub El Mansour district and Salé’s new hospital to the tramway network.
The contract includes installing the tram platforms, laying rails and installing rail signalling equipment over a total distance of 7 km, adding an additional storage track to the Hay Karima depot and relocating the “Gare de Salé” (Salé train station) tram stop.
Construction work will start in August 2017, and the line extension is scheduled to start running in the second half of 2019.
- Last Article：$200m Qatari highway goes to Turkey’s Tekfen
- Next Article：Jacobs secures role on $7bn rail project in Malaysia
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 162
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 133
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97