Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender
The Shiraz municipal government, along with the Shiraz Urban Railway Organisation, has issued a tender for a contract to provide engineering consultancy and design services for metro lines 4, 5 and 6 in Shiraz, Iran. The first phase of Shiraz Metro's 22.5km Line 1, from Ehsan Square to Namazi, commenced operations in October 2014. Line 1's second phase will involve extending the line to ShahidDastgheib. Construction of the first 11km section of Line 2 from Shokufe to Azadi is underway. The 4km second phase of Line 2 and the 10km first phase of Line 3 are currently in the planning stage.
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
The China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative will bring broad opportunities to the economic growth ...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 319
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 164
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 89
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80