Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender
The Shiraz municipal government, along with the Shiraz Urban Railway Organisation, has issued a tender for a contract to provide engineering consultancy and design services for metro lines 4, 5 and 6 in Shiraz, Iran. The first phase of Shiraz Metro's 22.5km Line 1, from Ehsan Square to Namazi, commenced operations in October 2014. Line 1's second phase will involve extending the line to ShahidDastgheib. Construction of the first 11km section of Line 2 from Shokufe to Azadi is underway. The 4km second phase of Line 2 and the 10km first phase of Line 3 are currently in the planning stage.
There remains certain restrictive factors in China's economic and trade cooperation with the count...
In line with Chinese President Xi Jinping's underpinning motto of the increasingly momentous pan-E...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 354
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 194
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 183
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 161
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 144
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 132
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 106
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 106
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 97