Mott MacDonald To Design Highway Improvements
The Road and Motorway Directorate of the Czech Republic has selected UK-based project management company Mott MacDonald to design new sections of the R35 and R55 expressways in the Czech Republic. The company will design a new 5.8km section of the R35 expressway, which links the Bohemia and Moravia regions, including three bridges, two interchanges, two roundabouts, four overpasses and a railway viaduct. Mott MacDonald will also design a new 5.3km section of the R55 expressway, including seven bridges, two overpasses and a railway bridge. R55 connects the Olomouc city to Breclav town. The company is scheduled to complete the designs by end-Q116.
The landmark signing of a bilateral memorandum of understanding on the Belt and Road (B&R) initiat...
Power interconnection, with the UHV (ultra-high-voltage) power grid as the backbone network, consi...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 379
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 209
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 202
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 177
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 152
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 147
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 117
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 112
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 112