US technicians learn manufacturing skills in CRRC
Thirty-three staff members from the Springfield Rail Car Factory, based in the US, recently landed in Changchun and will attend a three-month training course on assembling and adjusting components of metro cars at CRRC Changchun Railway Vehicles Co., Ltd.
The technicians will disseminate the technical skills tied to metro car manufacturing to other staff at the plant to better serve the cooperative subway programs between China and the US in Boston and Los Angeles.
Production director of Springfield said that although staff members in China and the US have different cultural backgrounds, they hold the same service attitude for users of the metro cars.
The Changchun company has made a thorough schedule for the American technicians including demonstrations of assembling and adjusting skills.
Luo Zhaoqiang, chief operator at the Changchun company, demonstrated the intelligent simulation training devices for trainees to practice skills.
In addition, the technicians have the chance to visit the local workshop with more than 40 years of history and have a close look at a train under construction.
The cooperative agreements were signed between Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) and the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) with CRRC Changchun Railway Vehicles on April 6 and 12 respectively. The China-made metro cars will operate on the Purple Line in Los Angeles and the Red Line in Boston.
It is one-sided for developed countries to blame Chinese enterprises for creating additional compe...
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 321
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 165
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 90
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80