Tuen Mun Toll Plaza Project of Hong Kong Company won Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence
On May 4, the award ceremony of 2016 “Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence” was held in Hong Kong. Tuen Mun Toll Plaza Project of Hong Kong Company won Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence - Gold Award of Construction Industry. Mr. Liang Zhenying - Chief Executive of Hong Kong was present, gave a speech and presented medals to the enterprises winning gold awards.
Over 1400 enterprises and projects participated in this competition, and in the construction industry, one gold award, silver award and bronze award and ten excellence awards were selected. The Company is the only organization winning the gold award among the Hong Kong construction enterprises, and the award of the Company was also the first award presented at the award ceremony. This is the full affirmation of the Government and all walks of life of Hong Kong about CRBC’s excellent performance in environmental protection. Kan Jun – CRBC President Assistant and General Manager of Hong Kong Company received the medal presented by Chief Executive Liang Zhenying on the stage.
Tuen Mun – Chek Lap Kok Link - Northern Connection Toll Plaza and Associated Works is the third section of Tuen Mun – Chek Lap Kok Link, and connecting the proposed Tuen Mun Western Bypass, it will provide a new strategic road connecting Northwest New Territories, North Lantau Island, the proposed Hong Kong-Macao-Zhuhai Bridge Hong Kong Boundary Crossing Facilities and Chek Lap Kok Hong Kong International Airport. This project is one of the serial projects of Hong Kong-Macao-Zhuhai Bridge in Hong Kong. Since its commencement in July, 2014, it has had an excellent performance in various aspects, including quality, progress, safety and environmental protection, and among all the projects of Hong Kong-Macao-Zhuhai Bridge in Hong Kong, its composite score has ranked first for a long period.
It is one-sided for developed countries to blame Chinese enterprises for creating additional compe...
Ong Ka Chuan, second minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia, annou...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 321
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 165
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 162
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 140
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 130
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 108
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 91
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 90
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 80