Tuen Mun Toll Plaza Project of Hong Kong Company won Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence
On May 4, the award ceremony of 2016 “Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence” was held in Hong Kong. Tuen Mun Toll Plaza Project of Hong Kong Company won Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence - Gold Award of Construction Industry. Mr. Liang Zhenying - Chief Executive of Hong Kong was present, gave a speech and presented medals to the enterprises winning gold awards.
Over 1400 enterprises and projects participated in this competition, and in the construction industry, one gold award, silver award and bronze award and ten excellence awards were selected. The Company is the only organization winning the gold award among the Hong Kong construction enterprises, and the award of the Company was also the first award presented at the award ceremony. This is the full affirmation of the Government and all walks of life of Hong Kong about CRBC’s excellent performance in environmental protection. Kan Jun – CRBC President Assistant and General Manager of Hong Kong Company received the medal presented by Chief Executive Liang Zhenying on the stage.
Tuen Mun – Chek Lap Kok Link - Northern Connection Toll Plaza and Associated Works is the third section of Tuen Mun – Chek Lap Kok Link, and connecting the proposed Tuen Mun Western Bypass, it will provide a new strategic road connecting Northwest New Territories, North Lantau Island, the proposed Hong Kong-Macao-Zhuhai Bridge Hong Kong Boundary Crossing Facilities and Chek Lap Kok Hong Kong International Airport. This project is one of the serial projects of Hong Kong-Macao-Zhuhai Bridge in Hong Kong. Since its commencement in July, 2014, it has had an excellent performance in various aspects, including quality, progress, safety and environmental protection, and among all the projects of Hong Kong-Macao-Zhuhai Bridge in Hong Kong, its composite score has ranked first for a long period.
The landmark signing of a bilateral memorandum of understanding on the Belt and Road (B&R) initiat...
Power interconnection, with the UHV (ultra-high-voltage) power grid as the backbone network, consi...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 380
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 210
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 202
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 177
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 152
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 147
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 117
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 113
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 112