China aid Ethiopia Medical Team went to Ethiopian Project of CTCE Group
On July 8, 16 medical staffs of China aid Ethiopia Medical Team (19th Batch) went to Ethiopian Kilinto Industrial Park Project department of CTCE Group and hosted a clinic activity for over 100 constructors including Chinese and Ethiopian employers. This medical team not only brings advanced medical service, but also helps improving the friendship between China and Ethiopia.
A free trade agreement (FTA) to be signed in November by China's Hong Kong Special Administrative ...
If we define financial integration as enhancing capital mobility across borders, can we find indic...
- Sandan Development plans Omani industrial park 340
- Major facelift as construction of roads in Lagos metropolis in Nigeria begins 183
- Government Issues Shiraz Metro Tender 171
- Philippine’s DOTC begins bidding for $3.77bn North-South railway project 154
- Xinjiang Medical University builds new campus in Karamay 139
- CCCC to build industrial park in Jalisco State 119
- Kenya to Construct $170 Million Power Lines Connecting Turkana Wind Farm to National Grid 100
- Newly constructed Dangote Petrochemicals refinery in Nigeria to start operation 99
- Norwegian firm Scatec begins plans to construct solar plants in Egypt 90